Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1.TERMS AND CONDITION OF CONTRACTING THE TOUR
DiscoverCollio.com is owned and operated by HiddenStories Ltd.
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services. DiscoverCollio.com offers visitors seamless organisation of tailor-made high standard tours and experiences as offered by our service provider (from now on service provider = S.P. ). By accessing or using the website of our service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. DiscoverCollio.com is a mere intermediary between the customer and the S.P.. The identification details of DiscoverCollio.com are those given below.
The following definitions apply to these terms and conditions.
“Guide”. Natural or legal person offering by way of the website DiscoverCollio.com information, accompaniment, guidance and/or assistance service in matters of culture, monuments, art, history, geography, entertainment, social reality, and in general, any service the purpose of which is to bring specific aspects of a social reality or particular place to the attention of third party natural or legal person wishing to acquire such services.
“Tour or experience”. Activity organised, directed and carried out by Civaturs (S.P.), on its exclusive responsibility with the purpose of offering to third parties information, accompaniment, orientation and/or assistance in matters of culture, monuments, art, history, geography, entertainment, social reality and, in general, any specific aspect of a social reality or particular place.
DiscoverCollio.com is not a travel agency and is not involved in the management of bookings of accommodation, museum tickets, bus tickets, guided tours or car rentals.
DiscoverCollio.com operates merely as an intermediary between the customer and the S.P. by way of its website DiscoverCollio.com therefore it does not participate in the services offered by the S.P. It does only promote the acquisition of tours by a physical or legal persons.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these terms as a binding agreement. You accept expressly and without exceptions that access to and use of the website takes place on your sole and exclusive responsibility. You are not allowed to use the website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
The customer shall provide truthful and clear information on himself both to DiscoverCollio.com and the S.P.
The S.P. employees are not DiscoverCollio.com employees. DiscoverCollio.com limit its services as a facilitator of information and tour reservations between the S.P. and the users. Your agreement is with the S.P. and not with DiscoverCollio.com.
3.BOOKING PROCESS AND CONDITIONS
About the S.P.
DiscoverCollio.com makes sure of the accuracy of information provided by the S.P. but it is the S.P. who is responsible for the veracity of the same.
DiscoverCollio.com confirms the S.P. agreed to terms and conditions to be able to advertise its tours and experiences.
The S.P. declared is a person of legal age in accordance with the law country in which the S.P. resides and will provide the service and that has sufficient legal capacity to bind itself contractually. Notwithstanding the above the S.P. accepted expressly and without exceptions that access and use of the website takes place on its sole and exclusive responsibility.
The S.P. shall supply truthful information on the tour provided, the terms and characteristics, the price, etc. via the website DiscoverCollio.com and in writing when requested.
The S.P.’s Terms & Conditions
It is your responsibility to check the S.P. specific terms & conditions.
- In order to book, you must pay a 30% deposit. The full balance is due on a date notified to you by the S.P. and generally 30 days before departure.
- The S.P. will notify you via email as soon as your reservation is made. You can contact the S.P. for any special needs.
- The S.P. will be notified with your details in order to organize the tour.
- The S.P. ‘s terms & conditions must be read and accepted.
- You have the responsibility to pay the S.P. for the cost of the service provided. DiscoverCollio.com is not responsible in case that additional services are subsequently contracted.
- It is your responsibility to notify the S.P. of any special physical or mental needs, constraints and conditions requested by you or your party.
Changes and cancellations by you
It is your responsibility to inform the S.P. regarding any cancellations or changes as soon as possible so to allow the S.P. to make appropriate arrangements.
DiscoverCollio.com is not responsible in the case of cancellation from S.P.
Client “no show”
Should you or any of your party will not arrive on the day, time and place agreed, the S.P. shall be obliged to continue the tour with the other travelers that reserved the tour/service.
S.P. “no show”
In the unlikely event of the S.P. not providing the tour/service you are reminded that DiscoverCollio.com is a provider of information and not of the tour service and therefore can not be held liable.
- The S.P. controls any type of content related to tours posted in DiscoverCollio.com and, therefore, undertakes to assume full liability for such content, holding DiscoverCollio.com harmless in respect of any liability. The S.P. shall therefore be solely responsible for any damage and loss it might cause to third parties (customers).
- The S.P. declares that he complies with all of the requirements necessary to provide the service in the place in which it will be provided.
4.LIABILITY AND COMPENSATION CHARGEABLE TO THE CUSTOMER
- The customer declares to release DiscoverCollio.com from any responsibility for the quality of the service provided by or for S.P. and declares that it has no right and renounces any judicial or extrajudicial claim against DiscoverCollio.com for services contracted with or for S.P..
- In the event that DiscoverCollio.com incurs costs in defence of claims or legal actions caused by acts or omissions of the customer/user, the latter will be required to pay compensation.
- All DiscoverCollio.com users do this on their own initiative at their own risk. DiscoverCollio.com will not be responsible if the user, following the use of the DiscoverCollio.com site, violates local laws.
- DiscoverCollio.com notifies all users who undertake to use this service at their own risk and deems DiscoverCollio.com acquitted of any kind of civil or criminal action for any reason.
- DiscoverCollio.com advises customers to take out adequate insurance against accidents, injuries and illnesses, particularly in areas where special risks will be taken. DiscoverCollio.com assumes no responsibility in the event of an accident, accident, loss or damage.
- The customer/user releases DiscoverCollio.com from any liability for any pecuniary damage caused to him online and off-line.
- For its part DiscoverCollio.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website or suspend access to the same temporarily or definitively.
5.CODE OF CONDUCT
- The customer will provide truthful and clear information about himself to DiscoverCollio.com and to the S.P.. The customer must refrain from giving false information, inaccuracies, misconduct or anything that could lead to errors or is contrary to the law, morality or good habits; (ii) must not make any reference to contents, declarations or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory or pornographic nature, defend or praise terrorism or violate human rights or in general that could prejudice the good name or image of DiscoverCollio.com, the companies of Hidden Stories Ltd. group or third parties.
- The customer undertakes to behave ethically towards the S.P., making sure to respect the law, particularly civil and criminal law, privacy, property and not causing any damage to the moral and physical integrity of the S.P.
6.GENERAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Hidden Stories Ltd. represents and warrants that the website DiscoverCollio.com has the technology (software and hardware) necessary at present for accessing and using the same. However DiscoverCollio.com does not guarantee against the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means or by any third party, which might cause alterations in the computer systems of the S.P., users of the website, customers, etc.
The customer/user accepts that the website DiscoverCollio.com has been created and developed in good faith by Hidden Stories Ltd. using information from internal and external sources and that it may contain inaccuracies or errors. For this reason the customer/user releases DiscoverCollio.com from any liability in relation to reliability, usefulness or any false expectations the website DiscoverCollio.com might cause him while browsing.
For his part, the customer/user guarantees that his conduct will be in accordance with the law, morals, public order, good habits and in no case will he be offensive to other users of the website, to third parties or to the commercial name or image of DiscoverCollio.com or company of its group. For its part, the customer/user undertakes not to hinder the correct functioning of the website for other customers/users by limiting the operation of the website or using any other technical element capable of damaging and not transmitting to the website or through the same any element capable of containing a computer virus or other element capable of totally or partially damaging and interfering with the website.
7.INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF DISCOVERCOLLIO.COM
All of the content of the website (including, but not limited to, database, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of Hidden Stories Ltd. , except that provided by the S.P. and is protected by national and international rules of intellectual and industrial property. The compilation (in the sense of collection, design, ordering and assembly) of all of the content of the website is the exclusive property of Hidden Stories Ltd. and is protected by national and international rules of industrial and intellectual property.
All of the software utilised in the use and development of the website is the property of Hidden Stories Ltd. and is protected by national and international rules of intellectual and industrial property.
The trademarks, license plates, distinctive signs and logos that appear on the website are held by DiscoverCollio.com and are duly registered or being registered. The names of other products, services and companies that appear on the website may be the trademarks of their respective legitimate owners. All texts, drawings, graphics, videos or audio files except those published by S.P. are the property of DiscoverCollio.com and may not be subject to subsequent modifications, copies, alterations, reproduction, adaptation or translation by third parties without the express authorization of the owner of said content.
8.PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Commission Regulation (EU 2016/679) with which the European Union strengthens and standardizes the protection of private personal data of citizens and residents of the European Union, both within and outside its borders. This regulation replaces the laws of the individual Member States in terms of privacy and enters into force May 25, 2018.
For more details, you read the official text of the GDPR, visit Italy’s Data Protection Authority website.
In accordance to the GDPR, this privacy statement serves to clearly and simply explain which personal data is collected through our partners sites (S.P.), where it is stored, for how long, with what purpose and how you can update it or request it deletion.
DiscoverCollio.com operates merely as an intermediary between the customer and the S.P.
The S.P. controls the management of personal data as described in its terms and conditions, in accordance with the current privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – EU Regulation 2016/679).
Our partner, the S.P., use as a legal basis the need to process personal data for the execution of its services, which include responding to tours/experiences information requests, accommodation recommendations, itinerary help and general information on visiting the region. Without collecting the requested data on forms, it would not be possible for us to respond to the requests of the site user.
Where required by applicable law, we ask for your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The S.P. collects the information you send through the contact forms on the DiscoverCollio.com website.
For users who request information, please refer to the S.P.’s terms and conditions.
The customer/user declares that all the information he provides for access to this portal and in the course of using it is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to keep it updated.
9.NULLITY AND NON-EFFECT OF TERMS
If one or more terms were to be declared totally or partially null, such nullity or non-effect, will take effect only concerning the aforementioned provision or part thereof which is void or has no effect. All other terms will remain in force unless the provision or part thereof is deemed essential and affects all of them in full: in such case it will be deemed void or non-effective.
10.LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by English law and both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, complaint or other matter that may arise between us (unless it resides in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case it is possible to initiate proceedings in the local court under the Scottish law or Northern Ireland, as appropriate).
11.AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright DiscoverCollio.com. All right reserved. Last update September 2019